Thursday 11 May 2017

Doodle or Google?

LBS 708 class of 9 May 2017:
                                             Scheduling your meetings online:


Doodle: scheduling made easy                             
This is a simplified and free method of  scheduling your meetings, appointments or events. You can use it to schedule meetings with your  colleagues, friends, customers, family, or with anyone. People invited are given a choice to select between the 3 proposed meeting times and they can also select if they are available, might attend or unavailable. What I like about Doodle is that anyone can use it, you don't have to create an account or have log-in access. So the next time you try to organize a group of friends or colleagues together, think of Doodle.


Start using Doodle today:
http://support.doodle.com/


Google calendar:  Is a time management online calendar
 provided by Google. It allows users to create and edit events, meetings, and appointments. Last week on LBS 708 some of us tried using this Google feature for the very first time. What I liked about it is that the minute you accept an invite, it sets a reminder on your computer or cellphone and you can choose if it must remind you of that meeting on the day or few days prior to the meeting. As I am used in using outlook calendar for work purposes, I have now decided to use Google calendar for my school work to remind  me of assignments due dates and so on. Now I have to see how successful this will be in organizing my life :-)

 Will you Doodle or will you Google?

3 comments:

  1. These apps are very convenient and user friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this time I had Google calender app on my phone, its time to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also trying it as well....

    ReplyDelete

Conducting online survey's made easy by Survey Monkey

Interesting class reflection                                                                                                               ...